We are currently unable to offer compatibility or technical support for our plug-ins.
You can still download the free plug-ins, try out the demo plug-ins and purchase licenses and we do provide administrative support (i.e. providing downloads and missing license information).
Make sure to try out the demo of the plug-in you want before purchasing a license for it.
Click here to buy AlphaToys now for only $ 11.95.
All major credit cards, Paypal, Maestro, giropay, iDeal, IPS, cash, cheques and wire transfer accepted.
- Auto Contrast
- Bright to Opaque
- Bright to Opaque White
- Dark to Opaque
- Dark to Opaque Black
- Fill Opaque
- Fill Transparent
- Gaussian Blur
- Unsharp Mask
|Supported Image modes
- Supports both 8-bit and 16-bit color depth.
- Supports RGB, CMYK, grayscale, duotone and L*A*B color modes.
- Supports selection masks.
- Supports image resolution of over 32.000 x 32.000..
- Smart Objects - Use AlphaToys™ and ordinary Photoshop™ filters
together and change filter settings at any time.
- Actions - Record AlphaToys filters in actions or macro's.
- Batch processing - Apply AlphaToys filters automatically to multiple
images; ideal for processing large numbers of movie stills.
- Scripting - Programmatically call the AlphaToys filters in your own
scripts (depends on graphics application).
|Quality & performance
- Native support for CMYK and L*A*B color modes; no internal
- Native support for 16-bit color depth.
- Multithreading support for any number of processors and cores
(for Gaussian Blur, Unsharp Mask and Custom filters).
- User interfaces use standard controls. No frills, no gimmicks.
- No user interface for filters without settings (about half of them).
- Integrates with the standard user interface conventions of graphics
- All controls easily accessible from a single window.
- Resizable to full screen for bigger preview. Size remembered between
sessions for each individual filter.
- Zoom into and out of the image.
- Accurate and reliable preview at any zoom level.
- Remembers window size and position.
- Complete help system using Windows™-standard HTML Help format,
accessible from within the plug-ins or a special "Help" filter..
- Automatic tooltips for most controls, so you get all the information
you need instantly.
- Context sensitive help browses to the right information
automatically; no need to search through the manual yourself.
- Operating system: Windows 95 or above (including all versions of NT, 2000+, XP,
Vista™, 7, 8 and 10).
- Processor: Intel, AMD of VIA x86 compatible,
80486 or newer.
- Memory: 128MB or more. Recommended at least 1GB.
- Harddisk: 20MB of free disk space or more. Additional disk space
required if installed for multiple graphics applications.
- Screen color-depth: 24 bit or better.
- Screen resolution: 1024 × 768 or higher.
Our plug-ins work with all major graphics applications for Windows.
- Adobe™ Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, ImageReady, Illustrator™,
PhotoDeLuxe and After Effects™.
- Corel™ Paint Shop Pro™ (formerly by JASC™), Painter™ (formerly by
MetaCreations), PhotoPaint and Bryce.
- Macromedia Freehand and Fireworks™
- ACD Systems Canvas™ (formerly by Deneba™) and Photo Editor
- ULead PhotoImpact™ and GIF Animator
- Serif PhotoPlus
- Satori PhotoXL
- Right Hemisphere Deep Paint
- Equilibrium DeBabelizer Pro
- ...and many others. Click here for
a full list of compatible graphics applications.